AGREEMENT BETWEEN USER AND THANNAMBIKKAI.ORG WEBSITE
contact e-mail: email@example.com
Thannambikkai. Org web site offered to you to subject terms and conditions, set out hereunder.
MEMBER ACCOUNT SECURITY AND PASSWORD
One can subscribe Thannambikkai magazine and related products/services and while registering please complete the registration process at by providing us with accurate information. You then will choose a password and an user name. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account, and all activities that occur under your account. THANNAMBIKKAI.ORG will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. You may be held liable for losses incurred by THANNAMBIKKAI.ORG due to someone else using your account or password.
Statement Of Privacy
Collection of your Personal Information
Thannambikkai.org collects information, such as your e-mail address, name, home or work address or telephone number, ZIP code, age, gender, preferences, interests and favorites. Information collected will be protected and Thannambikkai will not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Use of your Personal Information
Thannambikkai web site collects and uses your personal information to deliver the services you have requested. Thannambikkai web site also uses your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Thannambikkai.org and its affiliates. Thannambikkai may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
Thannambikkai web site keeps track of the Web sites and pages our customers visit, in order to determine which Thannambikkai web site are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Thannambikkai web site to customers whose inclination/taste indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Thannambikkai web site will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faiths belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Thannambikkai.org site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Thannambikkai.org, an Thannambikkai.org Web site; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Thannambikkai.org, its web sites, or the public
Use of Single-pixel-gifs
Thannambikkai.org Web pages may contain electronic images that allow Thannambikkai.org to count users who have visited those pages and to deliver co-branded services. Such electronic images are not used to access your personally identifiable information on the Thannambikkai.org group network of sites and services; they are a technique we use to compile aggregated statistics about Thannambikkai.org Web site usage.
Use of Third Party Ad Networks
The majority of the online banner advertisements you see on Thannambikkai.org Web sites are displayed by Thannambikkai.org.
In addition, Thannambikkai.org group also allows other companies, called third-party ad servers or ad networks, to display advertisements on Thannambikkai.org group Web sites. To do this, ad networks place a persistent cookie on your computer. Doing this allows the ad network to recognize your computer each time they send you an online advertisement. In this way, ad networks may compile information about where you, or others who are using your computer, saw their advertisements and determine which ads are clicking. This information allows an ad network to deliver advertisements that they believe will be of most interest to you. Thannambikkai.org does not have access to or control of the cookies that may be placed by the third-party ad servers or ad networks.
Thannambikkai.org group maintains relationships with a number of the third-party ad networks currently operating.
Thannambikkai.org group Internet Access and Thannambikkai.org group mail, send out periodic e-mails informing you of technical service issues, product surveys, new feature announcements and news about Thannambikkai.org group products and services. These e-mails are considered essential to the provision of the service you have requested.
Security of your Personal Information
Thannambikkai.org group secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Thannambikkai.org group secures the personally identifiable information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. In case personal information (such as a credit card number) is to be transmitted to other Web sites, the sam is done through the use of Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encrypted protection.
Changes to this Statement
Thannambikkai.org group will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. When THANNAMBIKKAI.ORG GROUP posts changes to this Statement, you will see the word “updated” next to the Privacy Statement link on the front page of Thannambikkai.org group. If there are material changes to this Statement or in how Thannambikkai.org group will use your personally identifiable information, Thannambikkai.org group will prominently post such changes prior to implementing the change. Thannambikkai.org group encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how Thannambikkai.org group is protecting your information.
THANNAMBIKKAI.ORG GROUP of sites welcomes your comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you thinks that THANNAMBIKKAI.ORG GROUP has not adhered to this Statement, please contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
LIMITATION OF USE
Unless otherwise specified, the Thannambikkai.org Sites/Services are for your personal and non-commercial use. You shall not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the Thannambikkai.org Sites/Services.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
Any dealings with third parties (including advertisers) included within the Thannambikkai.org group Sites/Services or participation in promotions, including the delivery of and the payment for goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings or promotions, are solely between you and the advertiser or other third party. THANNAMBIKKAI.ORG GROUP shall not be responsible or liable for any part of any such dealings or promotions.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of your use of the THANNAMBIKKAI.ORG GROUP Sites/Services, you will not use them for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the THANNAMBIKKAI.ORG GROUP Sites/Services in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any THANNAMBIKKAI.ORG GROUP Site/Service(s) (or the network(s) connected to any THANNAMBIKKAI.ORG GROUP Site/Service(s)) or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of any THANNAMBIKKAI.ORG GROUP Site/Service(s). You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any THANNAMBIKKAI.ORG GROUP Site/Service, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any THANNAMBIKKAI.ORG GROUP Site/Service, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the THANNAMBIKKAI.ORG GROUP Sites/Services.
THANNAMBIKKAI.ORG GROUP has no obligation to monitor the discussion boards, chat areas etc. However, they reserves the right to review materials posted to discussion boards, chat areas etc. and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the discussion boards, chat areas etc. at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever.
THANNAMBIKKAI.ORG GROUP reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as they deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in THANNAMBIKKAI.ORG GROUP ‘s sole discretion.
MATERIALS PROVIDED TO THANNAMBIKKAI.ORG GROUP OR POSTED AT ANY THANNAMBIKKAI.ORG GROUP WEB SITE
THANNAMBIKKAI.ORG GROUP does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to them (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any THANNAMBIKKAI.ORG GROUP Site/Service or its associated services for review by the general public (each a “Submission” and collectively “Submissions”). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you are granting them, this affiliated companies and necessary sublicensees permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submission; and to publish your name in connection with your Submission.
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. THANNAMBIKKAI.ORG GROUP is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and they may remove any Submission at any time in its sole discretion.
By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions.
CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE THANNAMBIKKAI.ORG GROUP SITES/SERVICES
All content that is made available to view in connection with the THANNAMBIKKAI.ORG GROUP Site/Services, excluding content and/or software that may be made available by end-users through a discussion boards, chat areas etc., is owned by and is the copyrighted work of THANNAMBIKKAI.ORG GROUP and/or its suppliers and is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions.
THANNAMBIKKAI.ORG GROUP AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, LACK OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED WITHIN THE THANNAMBIKKAI.ORG GROUP SITES/SERVICES FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. THANNAMBIKKAI.ORG GROUP AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WORKMANLIKE EFFORT, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
THEY WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA, ANY MATERIAL OR DATA SENT OR RECEIVED OR NOT SENT OR RECEIVED, OR ANY TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH THANNAMBIKKAI.ORG GROUP SITE/SERVICE. YOU SPECIFICALLY AGREE THAT THANNAMBIKKAI.ORG GROUP IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY THREATENING, DEFAMATORY, OBSCENE, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONTENT OR CONDUCT OF ANY OTHER PARTY OR ANY INFRINGEMENT OF ANOTHER’S RIGHTS, INCLUDING INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. THEY ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONTENT SENT USING AND/OR INCLUDED IN THANNAMBIKKAI.ORG GROUP SITE/SERVICE BY ANY THIRD PARTY.
THANNAMBIKKAI.ORG GROUP reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to any or all THANNAMBIKKAI.ORG GROUP Site/Services and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice.
THANNAMBIKKAI.ORG GROUP may also terminate or suspend your access to THANNAMBIKKAI.ORG GROUP Site/Service(s) for inactivity, which is defined as failing to log into a particular service for an extended period of time, as determined by THANNAMBIKKAI.ORG GROUP
THANNAMBIKKAI.ORG GROUP shall have no obligation to maintain any content or to forward any unread or unsent messages to you or any third party.
1. This Service shall be available to the Subscriber on a monthly basis (“Term”). The payment for the Service shall be made by the Subscriber, in advance through credit card as per the rates published on THANNAMBIKKAI.ORG (“Website”). THANNAMBIKKAI.ORG reserves the right to change/alter the rates from time to time without prior notice.
2. Once the payment has been received by THANNAMBIKKAI.ORG, the Subscriber shall complete the registration form as available on the Website and shall be required to give basic information which shall include Name, address, Phone no, email address, Password along with a valid mobile phone number.
3. The Service is provided by THANNAMBIKKAI.ORG for information purposes only. THANNAMBIKKAI.ORG makes no representation or warranties regarding the Service. THANNAMBIKKAI.ORG shall not be liable for any error, delay or interruption to nor any inaccuracy or incompleteness in the Service, which is outside the control of THANNAMBIKKAI.ORG. THANNAMBIKKAI.ORG does not guarantee that the Service will be without delay or interruption or that the information supplied will be accurate or complete and THANNAMBIKKAI.ORG assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the information or advice provided.
4. All information provided under the Service is protected by Indian copyright laws. The Subscriber shall access and use such information for personal purposes only.
This section shall be available to the subscriber on a payment basis. Such payment shall be made on the rates as may be advertised from time to time and the Company shall reserve the right to change/alter the rates as it deems fit. During registration, the subscriber shall be required to give basic information, which shall include Name, address, Phone no, email address, Password.
5. Once registered, the Company grants the subscriber a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive right to use the software used in connection within this section to a single user; provided that the subscriber shall not be allowed to copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in the software. The subscriber agrees not to modify the software in any manner or form or to use modified versions of the software, including (without limitation) for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to the site.
All material under this section including without limitation, text, software, photos, video, graphics, music and sound are protected by Indian copyright laws. The subscriber shall access and use the materials for personal purposes only.
6. THANNAMBIKKAI.ORG Videos are provided by the Company as a service for information purposes only. The company makes no representations or warranties regarding the videos, or the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any information or advice it contains. The Company assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in information or advice provided.
In case there is disturbance in relaying the Live Video or there is a breakdown, the company will use its best efforts to ensure that the defect is rectified at the earliest. In a situation where the company is unable to remedy the defect, the company shall not be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages.
7. THANNAMBIKKAI.ORG will provide the Service from the date the registration of the Subscriber is accepted on the Website until the expiry of the Term or until the subscription to the Service is cancelled by THANNAMBIKKAI.ORG or the Subscriber. In case the Subscriber cancels its subscription, refunds on the remaining credit on the monthly payment shall not be available.
8. THANNAMBIKKAI.ORG may suspend the Services for lack of use or in case THANNAMBIKKAI.ORG believes that the Subscriber has violated or acted inconsistently with these Terms and Conditions.
9. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of India.
10. In the event that there is a dispute of difference with regard to these Terms and Conditions, the same shall be referred to arbitration under the provisions of the Indian Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996.
All material under this section including without limitation, text, software, photos, video, graphics, music and sound are protected by Indian copyright laws. The subscriber shall access and use the materials for personal purpose only.
11. All disputes, claims or cases related to this site must be dealt only within the jurisdiction of Chennai.
12. The password given to the subscribers are meant to be used only by them. If we notice any violation in this regard we reserve the right to terminate your subscription immediately without giving any prior notice to you. In this event your subscription money for the remaining period if there is any will also not be refunded. So we advice you to take all adequate steps to protect your user id and password.
13. Though we take utmost effort to offer disruption free service we do not make any warranties, express or implied with respect to this service due to the factors that are beyond our control.
1. In case of failure in payment gateway, the money will be refunded/credited back into your account within approximately7 to 10 working days automatically. Despite deduction of money from the account, NO products will be delivered to you if the subscription and gateway of payment is NOT successful. In case of failure, you may have to attempt once again to make the payment online. For assistance and queries contact +91-98422 32354.
2. Orders once booked CANNOT be CANCELLED and full/part of the amount is NOT REFUNDABLE. In case of not receiving the products under certain circumstances and if it is found genuine, Thannambikkai will bear responsibility of the inconvenience caused and will refund your amount or provide equivalent service/products to you based on your preference. For further details call our customer service number +91- 98422 32354 or write to us at email@example.com.
Publication books will be posted by Register Airmail for foreign subscribers and by Registered Mail for inland subscribers. A book will be dispatched at your own risk. However we encourage customers to contact us in case of not receiving the magazine and to provide us a feed back on the efficiency of delivery of magazine. This is solely to improve the efficiency of logistics used by Thannambikkai. It will take approximately 3 days minimum to 12 days maximum for the magazines to reach you in case of national subscribers and a minimum of 3 weeks for international subscribers via airmail. For more details contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Printed Magazine books will be posted by Airmail Post for foreign subscribers and by Normal Post for inland subscribers. A book will be dispatched at your own risk. And It will take approximately three weeks to reach you. To more details contact: email@example.com.